Are you interested in training to teach students with special educational needs?
As a trainee on the course
- You will work towards a PGCE Primary Education: Inclusion with SEND (5-11) with QTS from the University of Cumbria.
- You will work in school with teachers and children from the outset, learning about the challenges and opportunities of being an outstanding teacher
- You will be mentored by outstanding practitioners who are passionate about inclusive education and the children they teach.
- You will follow a vibrant school-based professional development programme which will equip you with the skills, knowledge and understanding to teach Primary children, both in the mainstream classroom and in SEND settings.
- You will also follow the University of Cumbria PGCE programme which will be delivered in partnership schools.
- A degree, in any subject, with a classification of 2.2 or above
- Grade 4/C or above in
- Passion, enthusiasm and commitment
Our strongest applicants will have done some observation in a school and reflected on their experiences and the role of the teacher.
Apply through UCAS to Teach Manchester Primary (SEN)
For more details contact:
Katie Jones – School based programme lead - [email protected]
Rachel Eppy – Business Development Manager - [email protected]
Go to www.teachmanchester.com to visit our school direct page